How times a day do you take this medicine?
What is Rociross 1,000?
Rociross 1,000 is used to treat bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. Rociross 1,000 is also given before certain types of surgery to prevent infections.
Rociross 1,000 belongs to the class of medicines known as cephalosporin antibiotics. It works by killing bacteria or preventing their growth. However, Rociross 1,000 will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections.
Rociross 1,000 is available only with your doctor's prescription.
Rociross 1,000 indications
Acute bacterial otitis media ( Rocephin ); treatment of infections of lower respiratory tract, skin and skin structures, bone and joint, and urinary tract; treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease, intra-abdominal infections, gonorrhea ( Rocephin ), meningitis, and septicemia caused by susceptible microorganisms; preoperative prophylaxis.
Neurologic complications, arthritis, and carditis associated with Lyme disease in patients refractory to penicillin G.
How should I use Rociross 1,000?
Use Rociross 1,000 as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Rociross 1,000 is usually given as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using Rociross 1,000 at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use Rociross 1,000. Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Rociross 1,000 is light yellow to amber in color. Do not use Rociross 1,000 if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial or container is cracked or damaged in any way.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Rociross 1,000 for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of Rociross 1,000, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Rociross 1,000.
Uses of Rociross 1,000 in details
Rociross 1,000 is used to treat bacterial infections of the brain respiratory tract ear abdomen abdominal wall, urinary tract and kidney, bones, joints, and skin or soft tissues. It is also used in the management of fever with low white blood cells (neutropenia), surgical site infections, joint pain caused by parasite ticks (Lyme disease), typhoid, paratyphoid and sexually transmitted infections (gonorrhea, syphilis).
Rociross 1,000 description
A broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic with a very long half-life and high penetrability to meninges, eyes and inner ears. [PubChem]
Active ingredient matches for Rociross 1,000:
ReviewsThe results of a survey conducted on nDrugs.com for Rociross 1,000 are given in detail below. The results of the survey conducted are based on the impressions and views of the website users and consumers taking Rociross 1,000. We implore you to kindly base your medical condition or therapeutic choices on the result or test conducted by a physician or licensed medical practitioners.
Consumer reported usefulNo survey data has been collected yet
Consumer reported price estimatesNo survey data has been collected yet
Consumer reported time for resultsNo survey data has been collected yet
Consumer reported ageNo survey data has been collected yet