What is the dose of your medication?
What is Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1%?
Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% is used to treat certain medical conditions, such as inflammation (swelling), severe allergic reactions, kidney diseases, adrenal problems, arthritis, asthma, blood or bone marrow problems, eye or vision problems, lupus, skin conditions, ulcerative colitis, and flare-ups of multiple sclerosis.
Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% is a corticosteroid (cortisone-like medicine or steroid). It works on the immune system to help relieve swelling, redness, itching, and allergic reactions.
Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% is to be given only by or under the supervision of a doctor.
Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% indications
variety of skin conditions (e.g., insect bites, poison oak/ivy, eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash, itching of the outer female genitals, anal itching). Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a mild corticosteroid.
How should I use Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1%?
Use Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1%. You may have an increased risk of side effects (eg, seizures). If you need to stop Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1%, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1%.
Uses of Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% in details
It is used as a cream to treat mild to moderate inflammatory skin disorders such as mild to moderate eczema (itchy skin rash)contact dermatitis (e.g. after contact with certain plants, cosmetics, irritants like detergents), insect bite reactions.
Orally it is used to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation and to reduce the body's immune response. In general this drug is used to treat hormonal conditions when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids, and to treat a range of immune and allergic conditions. Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% is used as an injection for treating various conditions such as severe allergic reactions, arthritis, blood diseases, breathing problems, certain cancers, eye diseases, intestinal disorders, and skin diseases. The injectable form of Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% is used when a similar drug cannot be taken by mouth or when a very fast treatment is needed, especially in patients with severe medical conditions. This drug may also be used with other medications as a replacement for certain hormones.
Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% description
The main glucocorticoid secreted by the adrenal cortex. Its synthetic counterpart is used, either as an injection or topically, in the treatment of inflammation, allergy, collagen diseases, asthma, adrenocortical deficiency, shock, and some neoplastic conditions. [PubChem]
Active ingredient matches for Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1%:
- DailyMed. "CIPROFLOXACIN HYDROCHLORIDE; HYDROCORTISONE: DailyMed provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs in the United States. DailyMed is the official provider of FDA label information (package inserts).". https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/se... (accessed September 18, 2017).
- Wikipedia. "cortisol: Link to the compound information in Wikipedia.". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortisol (accessed September 18, 2017).
- PubChem. "hydrocortisone". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compoun... (accessed September 18, 2017).
- FDA Orange Book. "Patent:6514980: The publication, Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations (the List, commonly known as the Orange Book), identifies drug products approved on the basis of safety and effectiveness by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act).". https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/InformationOnD... (accessed September 18, 2017).
ReviewsThe results of a survey conducted on ndrugs.com for Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1% are given in detail below. The results of the survey conducted are based on the impressions and views of the website users and consumers taking Hydrocortisone - Behvazan 1%. We implore you to kindly base your medical condition or therapeutic choices on the result or test conducted by a physician or licensed medical practitioners.
Consumer reported usefulNo survey data has been collected yet
Consumer reported price estimatesNo survey data has been collected yet
Consumer reported time for resultsNo survey data has been collected yet
Consumer reported ageNo survey data has been collected yet