Did you have any side effects with this medicine?
Side effects of Aescin (Opino Tablets) in details
In occasional instances, there may be some disturbance of gastric or intestinal function. Hypersensitivity reactions such as urticaria may arise in isolated cases
Aescin (Opino Tablets) contraindications
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
What are the possible side effects of Nylidrin (Opino Tablets)?
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- weakness or tiredness (continuing)
- Blurred vision
- chest pain
- decrease in urination or inability to urinate
- metallic taste
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- flushing or red face
- nausea and vomiting
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Copyright 2016 Truven Health Analytics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Side effects of Nylidrin (Opino Tablets) in details
In predisposed patients, local effects due to hypersensitivity (mild itching or transitory rash) can be observed very rarely.
Nylidrin (Opino Tablets) contraindications
Buphenine hydrochloride is not used in cases of hypersensitivity to some of the product components, eczema and open wounds.
- European Chemicals Agency - ECHA. "buphenine: The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is an agency of the European Union which is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness.". https://echa.europa.eu/ (accessed September 17, 2018).
- HSDB. "NYLIDRIN". https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/s... (accessed September 17, 2018).
- NIST. "Nylidrin". http://www.nist.gov/srd/nist1a.cfm (accessed September 17, 2018).
ReviewsThe results of a survey conducted on ndrugs.com for Opino Tablets are given in detail below. The results of the survey conducted are based on the impressions and views of the website users and consumers taking Opino Tablets. We implore you to kindly base your medical condition or therapeutic choices on the result or test conducted by a physician or licensed medical practitioners.
Consumer reported side effectsNo survey data has been collected yet
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
Information checked by Dr. Sachin Kumar, MD Pharmacology